- Hand Wash Only
- WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE: Our Men’s Tributary Stockingfoot Waders offer the best value in wading with all of the SIMMS high-performing features at an affordable price. With anatomically engineered neoprene stocking-feet, a waterproof 3-layer polyester upper, and a waterproof 4-layer polyester lower, our Tributary chest waders underscore durability, breathability and performance for comfortable all-day wear at a weight of approximately 36.25 oz.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION AND MOBILITY: Built with proven SIMMS durability like reinforced knees and seat areas, these waterproof, dry and breathable fly fishing chest waders help to prevent unwanted odor and build-up and promote natural mobility while you navigate steep trails and deep rivers. Perfect for a variety of fishing environments from backwater fishing, to freshwater trout streams, to saltwater flats and marshes.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Constructed with a single rear belt loop, a 38mm non-stretch woven nylon wading belt and adjustable suspenders with opposing male and female buckles for quick conversion to waist-high waders on warmer days, our Tributary Stockingfoot Chest Waders can be adjusted for the perfect fit and maximum comfort for all-day wear.
- CONVENIENT UTILITY FEATURES: Constructed with a reach-through fleece-lined hand warmer pocket for cold days, a front zippered chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range, and built-in gravel guards with gathered elastic bottom hem to prevent debris from entering your waders.
- CARE & CLEANING: Waders can be hand-washed or machine-washed in a machine without an agitator. Use cold water and normal detergent. Do not use bleach. Hang-dry only, flipping waders inside out to dry the interior first, then flipping them right-side out to dry the exterior. Never put your waders in the dryer, as excess heat will adversely affect the seam tape on your waders and void your warranty. After saltwater or salt air exposure, rinse waders thoroughly with freshwater before washing.
By Anglers for Anglers
Based in Bozeman, Montana fishing isn’t a hobby or pastime – it’s a way of life.
Built to Last
Simms stands behind all of its products so you can fish in all conditions with confidence.
Simms is the most trusted brand in the industry, serving anglers around the world since 1980.
Simms Fishing Products. The best fishing gear. Period.
Durable, functional, comfortable fishing gear for every angling type and condition.