- 【𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬𝐞 】 Reelsonar portable fish finder is Easy to use, With a depth range of 135 feet and rechargeable battery life of 10+ hours, IOS and Android apps Bluetooth fishfinder with sonar
- 【𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 】 Sonar signals that are integrated find and reflect visual images of both static and moving objects beneath the water’s surface. Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
- 【𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦 】To be alerted when fish congregate under docks and piers, turn on the fish alarm when using iBobber’s fishfinder feature. With the strike alert, iBobber can even let you know when fish are biting.
- 【𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 】 With a fish finder, you may go out anytime you choose to test the waters. Regardless of the weather, whether it be freshwater or saltwater, shore fishing, or fishing on the ice. You could turn on your fish finder and begin hunting.
- 【𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 】Great Gift for Fishing Whether you’re looking for a present for your husband, father, friends, or any angler, reelsonar fish detector is now better than ever
iBobber: Love at First Cast.
This pocket-sized fish finder is as mobile as you are! The iBobber is the smallest and lightest personal sonar depth finder on the market. It is a castable, portable, and wireless fish finder that syncs with the free app on your smartphone or tablet up to 100’ away. This thing is really cool!
Engineered with patented sonar technology providing accurate readings of bottom contours, depths, structures, and fish, the iBobber packs a lot of tech into a very small package.
iBobber was designed with portability and ease of use in mind–perfect for hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking, or other fishing situations where size and weight is at a premium.
The free app syncs via Bluetooth Smart to the iBobber device, and allows you to map waterbeds, mark spots, log water temps and depth, add lures, species, and photos in the trip log. The LED beacon, and strike and fish alarms, are great for ice fishing, carp, and night fishing. The high contrast design increases visibility in bright outdoor lighting, and the app’s anti-glare setting helps you see the screen when you are still having trouble.
The patented fish finder displays fish by size and depth to get you on the lunkers fast. Great for finding smallmouth and largemouth bass, panfish (like crappie and perch), salmon, trout, walleye, pike, muskie and other game fish and edible species within 135’ depth.
The iBobber is the best personal fish finder on the market for fishing from shore and docks, and is ideal for kayak or canoe fishing and for bottom sounding areas not available by boat. It works in both saltwater and freshwater, and is very effective at locating fish and structures on ponds, lakes, streams, and rivers.
iBobber is the ultimate in portable fishing tools. Its perfect for fishing trips, in your RV, on your boat for those tight spots, in your car with your collapsible rod or in your tackle box along with your other critical fishing gear. It’s even a great asset to conservationists looking to log water temp, depth and bottom structures in multiple locations over time.
ReelSonar: Cast, Find, Catch, Repeat.
iBobber Wireless Smart Bluetooth Fish Finder
ReelSonar Digital Scale with Fish Gripper
ReelSonar Multitool – Fishhook Remover – Pliers