- IPX5 SEALED ALUMINUM REEL SPOOL: Successfully combat corrosion with an all-metal reel body and spool design that also features Line Capacity Rings.
- PRECISION CNC GEAR TECHNOLOGY: Durable, precise and smooth. Recovers at the rate of 42” | 107cm with every turn of the crank. Gear ratio of 4.7:1. Mono Capacity yd/lb: 455/20 310/30 260/40. Braid Capacity 730/40 600/50 555/65.
- 6 TOTAL BEARINGS: The Spinfisher VI Live Liner features 5 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 instant anti-reverse bearing to provide smooth operation for any saltwater fishing experience.
- HT-100 FRONT DRAG DRAG SYSTEM: Built with carbon fiber washers for a max drag of 40lb | 18.1kg, this system will handle big fish without wearing you down. Right/Left handle position.
- SUPERLINE SPOOL: Easily prepare for battle with a system that makes it simple to attach slick, braided line. Sizes 2500-4500 have automatic bail trip; Sizes 6500-8500 have manual bail trip.
Penn Spinfisher VI, Spinning Fishing Reel
The PENN Spinfisher VI features IPX5 sealing so whether it gets hit with a wave, or you let it ride in the spray
all the way home, you don’t have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system. Our
HT-100 drag washers are housed in a fully sealed spool to give the stopping power needed for big
saltwater fish. A Full Metal Body and sideplate keep the CNC Gear System in precise alignment under
heavy loads. Available in standard, Live Liner, Long Cast and Bail-less models.
IPX5 Sealed body and spool design
CNC Gear technology
HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
5+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearing system
Full Metal Body
Line Capacity Rings