- PENN SQUADRON III 7’ SPINNING ROD: Built for versatility and dependability. Inshore spinning rod with upgraded hardware and one-piece graphite construction.
- 6-12LB LINE RATING, MEDIUM LIGHT POWER: Fast action for responsive coastal skirmishing. Lure rating of 1/16-5/8 ounces.
- GRAPHITE COMPOSITE rod blank is among the most sensitive and lightweight available for situations where speed wins the fight. Graphite reel seat provides a lightweight and dependable anchor point for the reel.
- PENN DURA-GUIDES protect lines in both fresh and saltwater with an extra durable, one-piece stainless steel design.
- EVA GRIP: Handle type A with EVA grip provides staying power in the heat of the fight. Eva rod butt helps you brace and stand your ground comfortably battle after battle – without catching on your clothes. Gimbal included with other models.
The PENN Squadron III Inshore rods are engineered to be versatile inshore rods at an affordable price. Built with durability in mind, the rod offers a lightweight graphite composite blank construction with modified actions for a more parabolic and forgiving bend. PENN’s virtually indestructible one-piece stainless steel Dura-Guides (no more insert popouts) and comfortable cork and EVA grips offer a traditional style and feel. This saltwater set up is truly up to the challenge.
Saltwater breeds a different kind of angler. It toughens you. It cures you like bacon. It leaves you thirsty for the next fight. Hard core saltwater anglers need equipment that is as tough as they are, and as reliable as the rising tide. At PENN, we’ve been testing the limits of saltwater fishing since 1932, which is why our reputation for durability runs so deep. PENN. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.