- 2020 ICAST ONLINE BEST OF CATEGORY WINNER “SALTWATER REEL”: The PENN Battle III Inshore spinning reel is stronger, smoother, and more durable than ever before.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The body and sideplates of the PENN Battle III Spinning Reel are made with sturdy all-aluminum composition, featuring a forged and machined aluminum spool with Line Capacity Rings.
- CNC GEAR TECHNOLOGY: Recovers at the rate of 35” | 89cm with every turn of the crank. Gear ratio of 6.2:1. Equipped with superline spool to securely attach braided line. Mono Capacity yd/lb: 200/8 165/10 120/12. Braid Capacity 250/15 180/20 130/30.
- 6 TOTAL BEARINGS: The Battle III features 5 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 instant anti-reverse bearing to provide smooth operation for any saltwater fishing experience.
- HT-100 FRONT DRAG DRAG SYSTEM: Built with carbon fiber washers for a max drag of 15lb | 6.8kg, this system will handle large fish without wearing you down. Right/Left handle position.
Battle II spinning reels have Penn’s HT-100 Versa-Drag washers keyed into the spool which allows both sides of each drag washer to be used. This gives the Battle II higher max drags, more range, and smoother start ups than the competition. All HT-100 washers are greased with Penn’s proprietary PENN grease for longevity.