- High Quality Construction – Performance, higher modulus carbon fiber makes it much lighter than the DrifterExtra Tip Included – Each Drifter II comes with two rod tip sections, so you’ll always have a replacement handy. Breaking your tip in a car door or tree leaving you sidelined is a thing of the past I with excellent swing weight in Moderate-Fast action, along with a beautiful burl reel seat and anti-glare finish
- Extra Tip Included – Each Drifter II comes with two rod tip sections, so you’ll always have a replacement handy. Breaking your tip in a car door or tree leaving you sidelined is a thing of the past
- Its in the Details – SiC strippping guides, metallic copper accents and alignment dots, light wire single foot guides, AAA grade cork, and uplocking rings with derlin bushings
- Easy to Travel – Each rod comes with a 5 compartment embroidered cordura tube
- Built for the Elements – We understand your fly fishing adventures can present obstacles that can leave you dead in the water. When you invest in Moonshine, you’ll get a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty with an industry-competitive fee to get you back up and running in no time
Imagine a rod that looks like nothing you’ve never seen on the rack at your local fly shop. Now imagine that rod having some of the best action and sensitivity you’ve ever felt, even in upscale rod brands. Now imagine anodized copper hardware from reel seat to tip, a vintage color scheme, and exquisite Burl wood double locking reel seats. Finally, imagine being able to actually afford this rod without having to pull out a second mortgage on your home. Whats Included With Every Drifter Series II Fly Rod: – No Fault LIFETIME warranty – TWO Tip Sections! – Hard Canvas 5 Compartment Fly Rod Tube with Embroidered Moonshine Logo. – Hand Turned Spalted Burl that has been dyed to reveal the exquisite graining in the wood. – Copper anodized Hardware, from the reel seat to the tip top! – High grade AAA cork grips with burled ends. Nice, comfortable moderate fast action, stiff enough to get your line shooting long distances, but soft enough to where it is a true pleasure to fish. – Just enough flex to have a hell of a lot of fun on the water. Roll casts, and beautiful long double hauls are in your future. – Effortless casting ability for all skill levels.