- Kayak for 2 people holds up to 400 Pounds: Inflatable 2-person kayak is 10.25-feet long with included 86-inch long oars, and quick inflating air pump that can hold up to 400 pounds
- Designed for speed and agility in the water: Long skeg is great for straight-line tracking, while the short skeg is great for quick and easy turns
- Tough vinyl construction for adventuring: Heavy-duty vinyl resists punctures with 3 separate air chambers and an inflatable I-beam floor for rigidity
- Easy to handle in and out of the water: Grabline and carry handles on the front and back for easy transport when inflated
- Includes: Inflatable seats with backrests that are removable and adjustable; Includes 2 dry bags and a carry bag for carrying the kayak and accessories when not in use
Enjoy the outdoors with your adventuring partner all season by hitting the water in the Dakota K2 Inflatable Kayak from Intex. With included aluminum oars, an air pump, and carrying bags, you’ll have everything you need to take to the lakes, rivers, and even the coasts for a perfect outdoor day. This 2-rider inflatable kayak features heavy-duty vinyl that resists punctures with 3 separate air chambers and an inflatable I-beam floor for rigidity. That means this kayak is strong enough to stay inflated with up to 400 pounds of weight. With the 86-inch long oars, you’ll be able to easily glide through the water on this inflatable kayak. The long and short skegs are ideal for both straight-line tracking and quick turns, allowing you to easily maneuver wherever you need to go. Stay comfy with this inflatable boat has removable and adjustable seats with comforting backrests. Getting this inflatable boat to and from your adventure is a breeze, thanks to the carry handles, grab lines, and included carry and dry bags. Adventure the open waters with the Dakota K2 Inflatable Kayak from Intex.