- 2 PERSON KAYAK: The Driftsun Rover 220 tandem kayak features a front & rear rocker profile, so you can maneuver & navigate through calm or rough water with less tracking. The foldable kayak inflates fully in 9 mins & seats 2 adults (600lbs max)
- WHAT’S IN THE BAG: Rover 220 inflatable kayak, 2 adjustable EVA padded seats, 2 adjustable aluminum kayak paddles, double action inflation hand pump, removable tracking fin & spacious travel backpack for all included kayaking equipment
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Constructed with reinforced double layered PVC, this enables the 2person kayak to handle obsticles in rough waterways without puncturing. The high-pressure dropstitch floor boosts stability & extremely sturdy
- ADVENTURE READY: Folding kayak delivers unmatched stability in rough water compared to low-pressure kayaks for adults. Handles class III & IV rapids with speed & control. Features 8 self-bailing ports, tie-down points & front action camera mount
- SIT IN TANDEM KAYAK SPECS: Exterior 12.6’(L) x 38”(W) x 13”(H) / Weight: 28 Lbs. / Capacity: 600 Lbs. 2 Adults + child, gear or a furry friend / Inflation Pressure: 3 PSI (side tubes) & 6 PSI (floor)
Paddle and Conquer
The Driftsun Rover 220 Tandem Inflatable Kayak is an adventure ready kayak for families and thrill seekers alike. This versatile two person kayak preforms exceptionally well in both flat and rough water. This package combines the highest quality materials, workmanship and top-notch accessories at an unbeatable price. Driftsun Inflatable Kayaks were born on the lakes and rivers of Northern California. Thoughtfully designed, constructed and tested by a team that lives to paddle.
- Rocker Profile – Created with a traditional river runner outline, this inflatable kayak can handle up to class III and IV rapids with speed and control.
- High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor – Rivals the feel of a hard kayak, but much lighter! It provides rigidity, responsiveness and stability over traditional low pressure inflatable kayaks.
- Reinforced Layered PVC Construction – Provides a double layer of protection, allowing the kayak to safely bounce off rocks, logs and other whitewater obstacles without worries of damage or puncture.
- Removable Rear Tracking Skeg – Can be quickly detached for whitewater (eliminating obstruction) or left on for superior tracking performance in flat water.
- (7) Rapid Self Bailing Drain Plugs – Leave these ports open when navigating white water for quick and effortless draining of the cockpit. Leave closed when paddling flat water to stay high and dry.
(2) Removable/Adjustable EVA Padded Seats with High Back Support
(2) Adjustable Aluminum Paddles with Ergonomic Grips
(2) Adjustable Foot Rests
(4) Fixed Handles for Easy Transport
(1) Deluxe Double Action Hand Pump
(1) Front Action Camera Mount
(1) Removable Rear Tracking Skeg
(1) Travel Carry Bag
Inflated: 12.5’ft. x 38”
Deflated: 24.5”x 21” x 10”
Weight: 28 Lbs.
Capacity: 600 Lbs
Inflation Time: 9 Mins.