- MODERATE ACTION: 30-inch 1-piece fishing rod combo provides medium power and moderate action making it easier to catch light and medium species including panfish, trout, walleye, and bass
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED MATERIALS: Durable fiberglass rod blank construction and ultra-tough dial-adjustable drag provide smooth cast and retrieves while cushioned EVA handle reduces discomfort and ensures a sure-grip
- EFFORTLESS FISHING: Zebco’s QuickSet anti-reverse reel stops your handle from moving backward and creates a solid hookset in the mouth of a fish when reeling in your prized catch. It features a powerful right-hand retrieve, patented no-tangle design, and comes pre-spooled with 6-pound Zebco Cajun line
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Premium all-metal gears, a 2.6:1 gear ratio, and dual-ceramic pick-up pins ensure a buttery-smooth retrieve, extended life, and ultra-high abrasion resistance to make every fishing experience a memorable one
- TRUSTED: Since 1949, Zebco has been inviting people to explore the outdoors. Zebco products are warranted for a period of (1) year from date of original retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials
From the manufacturer
Dock Demon Spincast Reel and Fishing Rod Combo
Compact & Strong
There’s a lot to like about this small but mighty rod and reel combo. The 30-inch solid fiberglass rod is virtually unbreakable and rigid enough to perform. And the push-button reel allows effortless casting. Perfect for all types of fishing. Now appearing at a dock near you.
- Rod Length: 30″
- Power: Medium
- Action: Moderate
- Line Weight (lbs): 2-6
- Lure Weight (oz): 1/64-1/8
- Guides: 2 + Tip
- Pieces: 1
- Rod Handle: Comfortable EVA rod handle
This reel has the retrieve on the right side, providing an easy and individualized fishing experience.
Stainless Steel Pick-up Pin
Stainless steel is a hard material that does not wear over time and is corrosion-resistant, making it the perfect material for pick-up pins. A softer material has the potential to develop a groove in the pin, which cuts the line.
The dial-adjustable drag is easily adjusted to match the drag setting to the fishing situation. The higher the drag, the harder it is for line to exit the reel. The lower the drag, the easier it is for line to exit the reel.
|MONO CAP (YDS/LBS)||100/6||100/6||135/6||135/6|