- 3 layers of heavy duty and lightweight, waterproof and breathable shell fabric (WPR=12,000mm H2O, MVP=4000gr/m2/24hrs)
- Chest and waist high convertible with waist-mounted ease-lock suspenders
- Elastic adjustable suspenders for maximum comfort; Adjustable, 2-inch wide belt with quick-release buckle and utility loops for gear attachment
- Large chest storage pocket with YKK waterproof zipper closure; Reach-through fleece hand warmer pocket with YKK waterproof zippers; Interior chest zippered pocket flips out for easy access; Velcro on chest to attach a fly patch (not included)
- Articulated knee; Self-fabric gravel guard with gathered elastic bottom hem; Anatomically engineered rubber boot feet
- Every pair of waders is tank tested for maximum performance – Designed to protect itself from water in the sea, in lakes, rivers, marshes; Repair kit is included
Bassdash Convertible Breathable Wader
A new breathable wader constructed of 3 layers of heavy duty & lightweight fabric, with high quality workmanship.
Ease-lock convertible suspender system is applied on this wader for easy roll down to waist height: To convert to waist-high waders, just unclip the two locks on the suspenders over the chest, and then the chest part can be folded down to waist high; Please refer to the 4th main photo for the wearer effect.
You do not need to unclip the back snap on the suspender when you put on or take off the wader. It is designed to bring the wader down to waist height when necessary and the suspenders are stretchy enough to leave them attached while you pulling down/putting on/taking off the wader.
Repair kit is included: Each pair of Bassdash waders is tank tested to insure that it is totally waterproof. However, if a leak occurs due to accidental puncture, please use the enclosed materials and instruction to repair it.
Tips and Hints
- It is advisable to wear thin socks in the stocking foot type
- It is best to wear a thickish socks with your boot foot waders
- Your inner layer should be made from synthetic material or wool for maximum comfort
- Never wear cotton clothing including cotton socks with your wader during winter
- Belt and chest strap should be tightly adjusted to prevent water from entering (in case of a fall)
How to Determine Your Right Wader Size
- Measurements in the size chart refer to garment dimensions.
- Don’t forget to purchase a size that is loose enough to accommodate wading pants and a fleece top underneath – usually the chest/waist measurements of the waders need to be at least 6~10 inches larger than your body chest/waist sizes, depending on the thickness of your layers underneath.
- To choose your boot foot size: Measure the length of your foot from heel to tip of the big toe, and then refer to the size chart – if you use neoprene or double layered thermal socks, add 0.2 inches.
Chest storage pocket with a YKK waterproof zipper closure
Reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket with YKK waterproof zippers
Zippered inside flip-out pocket for your phone, keys, wallet, etc.
Soft, fuzzy loop side of hook-and-loop on chest to attach a foam fly patch (foam fly patch not included)
Comfortable, flat back suspender system
2″ wide adjustable waistband with gear attachment loops
Articulated legs allow full range of motion
Stocking foot type: Anatomically engineered 4.2mm neoprene stocking feet with self-fabric gravel guard
Boot foot type: Anatomically engineered rubber boot feet with deep tread pattern for maximum grip and the hard sole protects your feet if you accidently step on a sharp object
|Foot Type||Boot foot||Stocking foot||Boot foot||Stocking foot||Great for organizing fishing bootfoot waders, hunting waders, wading boots, high rain boots and high snow boots||A great and compact way to carry your waders or boots|
|Material||3 layers of heavy duty and lightweight, waterproof and breathable shell fabric (WPR=15,000mm H2O, MVP=4000gr/m2/24hrs, Water Repellency=80 points and more)||3 layers of heavy duty and lightweight, waterproof and breathable shell fabric (WPR=15,000mm H2O, MVP=4000gr/m2/24hrs, Water Repellency=80 points and more)||3 layers of heavy duty and ultra lightweight, waterproof and breathable shell fabric (WPR=15,000mm H2O, MVP=5000gr/m2/24hrs, Water Repellency=80 points and more)||3 layers of heavy duty and ultra lightweight, waterproof and breathable shell fabric (WPR=15,000mm H2O, MVP=5000gr/m2/24hrs, Water Repellency=80 points and more)||Durable 1.5in / 38mm width webbing equipped with high strength ABS plastic buckles and 360-revolving hook||Tough PVC coated Polyester|
|Breathable||✓||✓||✓||✓||Breathable mesh panels on each side allow air to circulate reducing moisture build up inside the bag|
|Sizes||Med, Med King, Large, Large King, X-Large, X-Large King, 2X-Large||Med, Med King, Large, Large King, X-Large, X-Large King, 2X-Large||Small, Med, Med King, Large, Large King, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large||Small, Med, Med King, Large, Large King, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large||12.6”(L) x 16.2”(H) x 9.3”(W)|